When you find yourself in need of creative faith, affirmations may come handy.
Grounding yourself in emotional stability and regaining the desire to get to work is essential. Here are a few affirmations that may to support you:
- What I do is, first and foremost, a reward in itself.
- I find joy in what I do.
- What matters the most is what I do now, in the present moment.
- Whatever I choose to do in the present moment, I do it with my full attention and dedication.
- I am committed to the now.
- I feel as if time does not exist.
- I am constantly learning from the feedback I receive.
- I feel I have the skills and capabilities for doing what I love. I feel whole.
As artists and creative entrepreneurs, we all need some support and reassurance when we feel our creative muse is slightly less present. Here is an often updated collection of notes-to-self, ideas and suggestions how to appease our creative anxieties so that we can keep doing what we love and enjoying the business side of it.